(TRUNDLE OR DRAWERS EXTRA)
Sweetly sophisticated, this beautiful updated sleigh bed offers gentle curved lines, generous proportions and refined details that echo the distinct style of 19th century Louis Philippe furniture. Equally refined and detailed, the low footboard is the perfect compliment to the headboard and assures this classic look will appeal to today’s youthful families.
Dim: Twin - 86.5”l x 41”w x 46”h
Mattress-ready with complete slat system (No foundation required)
- Optional accessories: Storage Unit or Trundle
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and Cherry wood veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Chestnut finishes.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Two Position Rail: The rail can be mounted in either an upper or a lower rail position. The low position is intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress or mattress system. Measuring 7.5” from the floor it is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper position is intended for use with a Walnut Street trundle or storage drawers (Trundle and drawers sold separately). This position measures 13” from the floor.
- The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.Plywood Slat Roll Foundation:
- Advanced Center Support System: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress when the rail is set in either position. The center supports can also be used with the Walnut Street Trundle (Trundle Sold Separately).