(TRUNDLE OR DRAWERS EXTRA)
Comfy and casual this transitional bed offers traditional design elements with updated modern influences. The signature compound arch of the headboard flows seamlessly between its finely shaped robust posts. With its substantial top cap, finely detailed moldings, and deeply inset panel, the tall headboard is complimented by the low footboard.
- Dims: Full - 84”l x 55.75”w x 50.75”h
- Mattress-ready with complete slat system
(No foundation required)
- Optional accessories: Storage Unit or Trundle
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar
and Cherry wood veneers over engineered wood,
this bed is available in either White or Chestnut finishes.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides
a strong connection where the bed rails attach to
both the headboard and the footboard without
exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Two Position Rail: The rail can be mounted in either
an upper or a lower rail position. The low position is
intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress
or mattress system. Measuring 7.5” from the floor it
is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper
position is intended for use with a Walnut Street
trundle or storage drawers (Trundle and drawers
sold separately). This position measures 13” from the floor.
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: The longitudinal strength
of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime
of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced Center Support System: A center support system
is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely
designed to support a full size mattress when the rail is
set in either position. The center supports can also be used
with the Walnut Street Trundle (Trundle Sold Separately).