WE DO NOT SHIP THIS ITEM AT THIS TIME
The Emily Mini Crib is the perfect space-saving alternative
to a full-size crib. With the same traditional charm and rich
finishes, the Emily Mini Crib is baby's first nursery in a neat
little package. Emily easily becomes a twin bed (rails available
separately) in one simple conversion. Crafted from sturdy New
Zealand pine wood, the Emily Mini Crib provides a solid haven
for baby's dreams for years. Emily is lead and phthalate safe
and available in three classic, non-toxic finishes.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Converts to twin-size bed (Twin-size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- Lower profile crib for easy reach and 2 adjustable mattress positions
- 1'' waterproof pad included (4" DaVinci mattress option sold separately for added cushioning)
- Made of 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood and wood frame with CARB II compliant MDF board mattress support
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Twin-size Bed Conversion Kit (M4799W),
Twin conversion $90
Mini Crib Mattress
100% Non-toxic Total Coil Mini Mattress (M5360C) $69
100% Non-toxic Complete Mini Mattress (M5362C) $49
- Assembled dimensions: 39.5"L x 28"W x 37.875"H
- Front rail height: 35", Back rail height: 37.875"
- Interior crib dimensions: 37.625 x 23.625"
- Assembled weight: 34.5 lbs
- Slat strength: 149 lbs
- 1-year warranty
Note:Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"